Cottages on 4th
ELEVATED LIVING IN HIGHLANDS, NORTH CAROLINA
We’re thrilled to announce another wonderful community from Old Edwards Hospitality Group! Located in-town and walkable to all that Highlands has to offer, this property is just over three acres and will include six homes, each on a half-acre lot. The community will be gated and beautifully landscaped to include a common area featuring a pavilion and small pond. Constructed by renowned Highlands builder, Lupoli Construction, this project will exhibit the finest quality, design, and materials. There are two distinct floor plans available, each designed by C. Allen Brown, including one-level and two-level options, both with three bedrooms and three and a half baths.
The stunning finishes will include:
- 12-foot ceilings in the great room with wood beams and high baseboards
- Kohler fixtures and stone in kitchens and baths
- Carrera or travertine tile in baths and heated floors in master bath
- Stainless steel appliance package from KitchenAid
- Whirlpool appliances featured in the laundry room
- Beautiful outdoor spaces with wood-burning and stacked-stone fireplaces
Exclusive Residential Benefits
Pricing includes a full membership to Old Edwards Club, valued at $80,000.00,
- Walking distance to downtown Highlands, including shopping, restaurants, galleries and recreation
- Full Old Edwards Club membership including golf course, golf shop, clay tennis courts and lessons, kids golf camp, heated swimming pool, workout facilities, The Grill Room restaurant and bar and all of the new family friendly amenities at GlenCove by Old Edwards
- Access to amenities at Old Edwards Inn and Spa including two outdoor heated mineral pools, whirlpools, pool cabanas, spa amenities and fitness center.
- VIP discounts and signing privileges at al Old Edwards Restaurants, retail shops. The Spa and Salon, The Club and overnight lodging.
- Preferred reservations at The Spa and Salon and Madison’s Restaurant.
- Bob Andrews
- Rima LeBlanc
- Keith Gilbert
- John Casbon
- Marie Dixon